day one, here's what i noticed:
- this woman wearing a brilliant head scarf that i can only describe as like a stained glass window
- how men typically take up space on SEPTA by sitting with their legs wide open. women, on the other hand, sit in the outside seat with an open seat near the window for a little more personal space
- the other people who were NOT reading, sleeping, checking their phones, or talking with a friend. i feel like we're in a secret society or something...
- how hard it is to just be
- how beautiful ray lamontagne songs are
i'll keep you posted on this experiment...